- Goal of Position: Seek a leader who understands the grief process and desires to walk beside others who are experiencing one of life’s most difficult experiences.
- Responsible to: Care Ministry Coordinator.
- Ministry Description: GriefShare is a ministry designed to empathically walk beside people who are actively experiencing grief. GriefShare seminars and support groups are led by people who understand what those grieving are going through and utilize GriefShare resources to assist in the recovery process.
- Time Required: Four to six hours per month in group facilitation and meeting preparation.
- Training Provided: Formal Program instructions from the national GriefShare Ministry. Leadership Development as appropriate.
- Qualifications: Empathic understanding of what a grieving person is experiencing and a desire to help in the recovery process.