LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT MENTORS
- Goal of Position: To advance God’s kingdom through equipping and training our potential deacons through a 9-month Leadership Development process.
- Ministry Description: Will guide and lead disciples through our leadership development process.
- Time Requested: Six to eight hours per month (Attendance of one Large Group meeting per month and then meeting with your mentees twice per month.)
- Training Provided: Family Foundations and successful completion of Leadership Development, and personal coaching.
- Qualifications: Confidentiality and active personal prayer life and study of God’s word. Desire to support and deploy discipleship leaders.