- Goal of Position: To take care of the needs of infants and show them the love of Jesus.
- Ministry Description: Will care for the needs of infants (0-17 months of age). Duties include playing, singing, talking with babies, feeding, rocking, and changing diapers.
- Time Requested: Flexible – Ideally two hours per month.
- Training Provided: Volunteer Handbook. Opportunity to shadow a current caretaker. Family Foundations as applicable
- Qualifications or special skills: Love for babies. The ability to lift 12 pounds. The flexibility to sit or kneel on floor