KIDS AREA CHECK-IN
- Goal of Position: To greet parents and children. Check children into Planning Center to generate name tags.
- Ministry Description: Will use Planning Center Online to provide security tags for parents and children. Monitor the check in area during service and welcome kids and parents to the area.
- Time Requested: Flexible-ideally two hours per month.
- Training Provided: Overview of Planning Center application and training on how to create family groups using this application. Tour of facility for the purpose of directing new attendees to the proper classrooms. Will be paired with an experienced volunteer for additional on-the-job training. Family Foundations as applicable
- Qualifications or special skills: Cheerful, efficient, some computer skills necessary.