- Goal of Position: To care for the needs of toddlers as well as teach them, by word and example, about the love of Jesus.
- Ministry Description: Will care for the needs of toddlers (18-36 months of age). Duties include, playing with and reading to toddlers, talking and singing with toddlers, teaching small Bible related lessons. Diapering may be required.
- Time Requested: Flexible – Ideally 2 hours per month
- Training Provided: Volunteer Handbook. Opportunity to shadow a current teacher-caretaker. Family Foundations as applicable
- Qualifications or special skills:Love for toddlers. The ability to lift 12 to 15 pounds. The flexibility to sit or kneel on the floor.