- Goal of Position: The childcare coordinator works with leaders and parents to provide the freedom to grow when parents are in classes or managing special events.
- Ministry Description: Will care for the children from (babies-five years of age). Duties include playing, singing, talking, and changing diapers while the parents are attending a class or event.
- Time Requested: Flexible – Ideally two hours per month.
- Training Provided: Volunteer Handbook. Opportunity to shadow a current coordinator. Family Foundations class as applicable.
- Qualifications or special skills: Love for children and their potential, qualified high school age or older, The ability to lift 12 pounds. The flexibility to sit or kneel on floor