THE MIDDLE CONNECTION COORDINATOR
- Goal of Position: To make sure our students find community in all we offer to them in the Middle School Ministry.
- Ministry Description: Help the Middle leaders know every student by name through maintaining a current picture directory of Middle School Students, get information from new students to the right leaders as soon as possible. The position also connects with Middle Students through using “Planning Center” to track student attendance and Notifying the proper Middle Group Leader if a student seems to be in need of a check-in, letter, visit, or something else. [Hand-write a note]
- Time Requested: Hour and a half hours, three Sundays/month.
- Training Provided: First Sunday of every month, Family Foundations when applicable
- Qualifications or special skills: A love for students, Administration gift.