- Goal of Position: To greet, welcome and invite those who attend each Sunday morning in to an inviting and hospitable atmosphere every Sunday morning.
- Ministry Description: To be able to answer questions about the Mission and development of The Family Church as guests and members come to the Connect Center or the auditorium.
- Time Requested: Three to five hours on Sundays. One to four Sundays a month, depending on availability.
- Training Provided: Initial training in the team, Leadership Development, weekly emails from Hospitality Coordinator, fall and spring training luncheons, accountability through ministry
- Qualifications or special skills: A desire to help others feel welcome and informed. A heart to invite anyone of any back ground in to ministry the moment you encounter them.