- Goal of Position: To greet guests and current attenders to help them feel welcome on Sunday morning.
- Ministry Description: To offer hospitality by welcoming and greeting those attending the worship services. Joining other Sunday volunteers in prayer prior to the start of service.
- Time Requested: Two hours, two to four Sundays a month based on availability.
- Training provided: Weekly emails from the Hospitality Coordinator. Spring and Fall luncheons. Initial training meeting.
- Qualifications or special skills: Kind people who have a heart for helping make other feel at home.