KITCHEN & SPECIAL EVENTS
- Goal of Position: To create an atmosphere of peace so that others can be a part of their ministry event.
- Ministry Description: To offer hospitality by preparing food, setup and clean up prior to special services (funerals, ministry events, festivals, etc.)
- Time Requested: Two to six hours monthly, based on availability, as events are scheduled.
- Training Provided: Kitchen training. Emails from the Hospitality Coordinator as needed. Spring and Fall luncheon.
- Qualifications or special skills: Cleanliness Cleanliness in food prep areas. Able to work behind the scenes and with others.