- Goal of Position: To lead the Praise Team and band as they invite the church family and guests to join them in making a big deal about our great God.
- Ministry Description: Will work directly with Worship Pastor to prayerfully develop and plan music for Sunday gatherings and, other Family Church events.
- Time Required: Song prep, determining keys, working out parts, etc. Thursday rehearsals (when serving) 7-9 p.m. , Sundays (when serving) - Both gatherings.
- Training Provided: Apprenticeship with Worship Pastor and/or other current praise leaders while serving faithfully on the praise team and/or choir. Attending Leadership Development when available.
- Qualifications: A strong and growing relationship with Christ. Proven ability to direct a group of vocalists and band members from diverse musical and cultural backgrounds with excellence and patience. Exceptional vocal ability and/or proven ability to engage others in praise and worship.