PRODUCTION: AUDIO LEAD
- Goal of Position: A director of audio mixing to help ensure quality in live-production and post-production audio in all our projects.
- Ministry Description: Produce the best possible atmosphere for people leaning closer to relationship with Christ through sound reinforcement. This includes, but is not limited to, creating the best music mix possible and creating an audio mix that meets the mood the pastor/worship leader wants to convey.
- Time Requested: Six hours during the week scheduled, one hour per week scheduling people and training.
- Training Provided: One-on-one mentoring by Creative Director, online classes, outside experts, conferences as appropriate.
- Qualifications: Desire of making things better, a knowledge of music is a plus. Attending Leadership Development. Leadership both organizational and creative that encourages each volunteer to understand how they help people discover family in Christ.