- Goal of Position: To understand and direct aspects of information technology infrastructure, help desk support special projects for our campus.
- Ministry Description: Connects individuals into discovering family in Christ through a focus on the information technology work that reinforces a deeper relationship through network connected digital devices.
- Time Requested: Varies per project.
- Training Provided: One-on-one mentoring by Creative Director, leadership conferences as needed, books, and other educational items as appropriate.
- Qualifications: Leadership both organizational and creative, experience in networking, copier management, routing, wireless access points, fiber connectivity, and server management. An ability to keep calm under pressure, a nimbleness when it comes to problem solving, a desire to help others grow in faith and skills.