CREATIVE: STAGE DESIGNER
- Goal of Position: Understand and direct all aspects of delivering the staging elements to support Sunday services, events, and creative designs. Think Christmas Sets, Easter Sets, and other similar designs.
- Ministry Description: Connects individuals into discovering family in Christ through a focus on the creative elements that reinforce a deeper relationship.
- Time Requested: Varies per project.
- Training Provided: One-on-one mentoring by Creative Director, leadership conferences as needed, books and other educational items.
- Qualifications: Leadership both organizational and creative, an ability to keep calm under pressure, a nimbleness when it comes to problem solving, a desire help others grow in faith and skills. Carpentry, painting, and a fascination with Pinterest will help.