PRODUCTION: VIDEO LEAD
- Goal of Position: To work with the production lead to capture the visual story of main services each Sunday. Primarily responsible for coordinating people, cameras, and equipment to produce the best possible visual record.
- Responsible To: Production Lead.
- Ministry Description: Will produce the best possible atmosphere for people leaning closer to relationship with Christ through recording the visual elements, people on stage, and stories that will help deliver fantastic music and messages.
- Time Requested: Three hours during the week scheduled, one hour per week scheduling people and training.
- Training Provided: One-on-one mentoring by Production Lead, Leadership Development, online classes, outside experts, conferences as appropriate.
- Qualifications: Desire for constantly making things better, a love of people, a knowledge of color or art, and a love of visual storytelling. Leadership both organizational and creative that encourages each volunteer to understand how they help people discover family in Christ.