PRODUCTION: AUDIO CREW
- Goal of Position: Learn audio mixing, cabling, and monitor mixing to help ensure quality in live-production and post-production audio in all our projects.
- Responsible To: Audio Lead.
- Ministry Description: Produce the best possible atmosphere for people leaning closer to relationship with Christ through sound reinforcement. This includes, but is not limited to, creating the best music mix possible and creating an audio mix that meets the mood the pastor/worship leader wants to convey.
- Time Requested: Six hours during the week scheduled.
- Training Provided: One-on-one mentoring by and Audio Lead, online classes, outside experts, conferences as appropriate.
- Qualifications: A desire to things better, a knowledge of music, playing an instrument, or passion of listening to music is a plus..