How will things be different?
Everyone will be required to wear a mask in order to protect those who are most vulnerable. If you are unable to wear a mask, we are asking for the time being that you continue to worship with us from home.
• Everyone will enter through the front glass doors.
• You will be guided to seating in the Worship Center in order for us to maintain social distancing. We will keep 3 chairs between households.
• Our wonderful Facilities and Serve Teams will be working diligently before and after each service to sanitize the seating area, wipe down surfaces and door handles, and clean the restrooms.
• Leaders will be giving directions from the stage on how to exit at the conclusion of each service, so please exit as quickly as you can as directed so we have plenty of time for cleaning in between services.
• The Cafe area will be closed and there will be no coffee service offered.
• At this time, the Kid 2 Kid Closet will not be open on Sundays. Please contact the church office at (352) 332-6459 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a need.
We are asking that you not attend church if:
• You have had a fever in past two days.
• You have a cough, shortness of breath, or other COVID-19 symptoms.
• You have a known exposure to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
Our Children's Ministry and MOSAIC Student Service will only be offered during the 9:30AM service at the current time.
Please register your child age infant-5th grade to attend TFC Kids Ministry during the 9:30AM service time. BE SURE TO REGISTER EACH CHILD IN THEIR APPROPRIATE AGE GROUP, AS THERE ARE LIMITS TO SOME AGE GROUPS. If you do not have children in this ministry age group, we are asking that you please consider choosing to attend the 8AM or the 11AM service times.
WHAT TO KNOW:
Everyone will enter the church through the front glass doors. Take the hallway on the right side of the lobby and follow the signs outside to Building B.
Like our redesigned weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our TFC Kids environments safe (and fun) for your family. When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process to help support a clean and safe environment.
• Every staff member, volunteer, and child in TFC Kids will have their temperature taken as they head out of Building A and outside to TFC Kids in Building B. We aren’t able to check in anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
• We encourage you to only send one parent into TFC Kids for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways.
• Be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering TFC Kids. Encourage your child to do the same.
• You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
• We do not have the ability to operate a separate special needs ministry at this time. Please contact Theresa at email@example.com or Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss an individual need.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
We’ll all need to work together to help keep TFC Kids safe, so please stay home and participate in online worship/lesson found on the church app if your child:
• Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
• Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
• Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
• If your child has never been to TFC Kids Ministry, please click on the link below to preregister them!
WHAT TO KNOW:
Mosaic will be during the 9:30am service only. Below are the safety procedures we will be asking all students to comply with.
• Everyone must wear a mask. Extra masks will be able if you forget one.
• Everyone must enter through the front doors of the Worship Center (Building A). Your temperature will be checked as you exit Building A heading outside to Building B.
• Follow the signs to Building B and enter through the stairwell at the south end of Building B which is the opposite end of the children’s entrance.
• Hand sanitizer will be available in the Student Worship Room.
• Students will check in once they arrive in the Student Worship Room so we will have records of who is there each week in case we need to notify households of any health issue. We will have visitor cards to gather information from any new students.
• We will not be using the upstairs cafe on Sunday mornings. Students will remain in the Student Worship Room.
• The seating arrangement in the Student Worship Room will be set up to keep some distance from one another. We will not be asking students to keep 6 foot social distancing with their masks on.
• Pick up your student at the south end of Building B. We will not release students at the end of Mosaic to go find their parents or to pick up their siblings.
If you have any questions, please email Pastor Aaron (email@example.com) or Pastor Justin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Our 8AM and 9:30AM services will still be available via live stream and you can access them directly on our app or at TheFamilyChurch.net and on our Facebook page.
Give us a call at (352) 332-6459 or email us!