TFC Kids is the children’s ministry of The Family Church. Our awesome team of trained volunteers work hard to ensure that while you’re loving church, your kids will be loving church too!
When you arrive to TFC Kids, you will check your child into our computerized database to help ensure his or her safety. Then, if you’d like, one of our team members will walk you to where your child will go. Your child will be greeted and shown to his or her room by one of our volunteers. All of our TFC Kids volunteers are background-checked and trained to guarantee that your child has the safest and best experience possible.
i want to serve at tfc kids!
HAS YOUR CHILD VISITED OUR TFC KIDS MINISTRY BEFORE? IF NOT, YOU CAN PREREGISTER THEM
BEFORE YOU EVEN COME TO CHURCH!
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT IN-PERSON CHILDREN's MINISTRY
TFC Kids Ministry is currently held during our 10:00 AM service time on Sunday mornings.
WHAT TO KNOW:
When you enter through the front of the church, take the hallway on the right side of the lobby and follow the signs outside to Building B.
Like our redesigned weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our TFC Kids environments safe (and fun) for your family. When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process to help support a clean and safe environment.
• We encourage you to only send one parent into TFC Kids for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways.
• Be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering TFC Kids. Encourage your child to do the same.
• You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
• We do not have the ability to operate a separate special needs ministry at this time. Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss an individual need.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
We’ll all need to work together to help keep TFC Kids safe, so please stay home and participate in online worship/lesson found on the church app if your child:
• Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
• Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
• Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.